NeuroCure Innovation workshop
Do you have an innovative Idea? Do you want to learn about a tool to translate your research into real applicable solutions?
Improve your skill set: Science may not be the answer to everything and sometimes it needs a different mind-set to come to a solution. NeuroCure provides a new program, tailored to the needs of early career researchers, who are interested to explore problem-solving tools beyond science and potentially translate their ideas into ‘the real world’. NeuroCure Innovation is a great place to connect with other out-of the box thinkers curious to create impact and build something new!
What we offer:
- A platform to explore your challenges/ideas.
- Provide tools to shape your idea into something real.
- Support from innovation experts: problem discovery, ideation, user innovation, customer sense making, and more.
- Team sessions that will be coached by experienced innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Networking with other creators.
- We will help you to bring your idea on the next level to even the path for future funding opportunities!
Friday 29.10.21 (5 pm – 7pm) @Zirkus 1 /Online:
→ Pitch your idea/ vote for the best ideas to be further developed
Saturday 30.10.21 (9am – 5pm) @Zirkus 1 /Online:
→ One day Innovation Sprint : Develop your idea in small teams and guided by a Design Thinking Expert
Friday 05.11.21 (5 pm - 7pm) @ Zirkus 1 /Online:
→ Celebration event with final pitches and the chance to inspire future partners
Register here with your wild and crazy ideas describing:
- What problem you are trying to solve (medical need)?
- How do you want to solve this problem?
- Who is the target audience?
Don’t wait too long – the places are limited! Take a look at the recording of our InfoDay for further Information!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate and contact us!
Your NeuroCure Innovation Team
Alexander Stumpf, Craig Garner, Laura Mählmann