Um talentierten Nachwuchswissenschaftler:innen neue Karriereperspektive anzubieten, wird NeuroCure in der aktuellen Förderperiode mehrere Postdoc-Positionen sowie Stellen für Gruppenleiter:innen in Kooperation mit unseren Partnerinstitutionen ausschreiben.
Der Cluster schreibt gemeinsam mit seinen Partnerinstitutionen folgende Nachwuchsgruppenleiter:in-Stellen aus:
We are seeking to recruit a basic research-oriented scientist using cutting-edge optogenetic methods on a subcellular level to address physiological and pathophysiological mechanisms. As leader of this junior research group, it is expected that the successful candidate will establish and conduct independent research, foster technological development, obtain extramural funding, and actively engage in collaborative projects within the Charité and NeuroCure frameworks.
For more information, see the complete call for applications.
Please send applications as one PDF file to email@example.com by Nov. 7, 2021 and include:
- a one-page motivation letter
- a CV (including information on career breaks such as time spent outside academia, leave for family care, and/or additional family care burdens during the COVID-19 crisis; this information will be used to calculate applicant's academic age)
- names and contact information of two references
- a four-page research proposal including milestones, a strategy for disseminating results and reducing bias in research methods, and a declaration of support for open access and open data publishing
- a list of the five most important research contributions (e.g. publications, presentations at conferences, patents, etc.) and an explanation why the applicant considers them important
- evidence of academic degrees (BSc, MSc, PhD)
The selection committee consists of representatives from the local neuroscience community and external experts. The local community comprises more than 100 outstanding PIs with a broad spectrum of neuroscientific expertise from seven university and non-university research institutions in greater Berlin.